Brownie has become one of my favourite dessert now. The aroma and smoke from the chocolate sauce when poured on the hot plate puts you in for grabbing more and more to catch up with the melting ice. Total Yum!
|Sizzling Brownie is served warm with Ice Cream.
|Preparation Time:||5 mins||Baking Time:||5 mins||Serves:||4 pieces|
|For the chocolate sauce|
|Dark Chocolate||100 grams|
|Powdered sugar||1 tbsp|
|Ice Cream (Your choice)||4 scoops|
Method of preparation:
- For the chocolate sauce: Take a bowl, chop chocolates finely, add milk and microwave at HIGH(100%) for a minute. Mix it well to form a smooth chocolate sauce.
- In a small bowl, mix powdered sugar with water and microwave for 30 seconds at Medium(450W). Place the sizzle brownie plate on stove top and heat in medium for 10 minutes or until its hot enough for the chocolate sauce to sizzle. Keep ready the brownie slice and scoop of ice-cream.
- Pour 3-4 spoons of chocolate sauce on the plate. Keep brownie on top of it. Pour sugar syrup on brownie top to keep it moist.
- Again pour 3-4 spoons of chocolate sauce on top of sugar syrup. Place a scoop of ice-cream on top, pour more chocolate sauce over the ice-cream. Turn off the stove and place the plate on wooden ladle. Dig in and enjoy!!!
- I removed the plate before placing ice cream as it was hot enough already. You can keep it till you pour the chocolate sauce and experience the smoke created by the sauce. It adds so much to taste.
- Be very careful while placing the hot plate in wooden tray.
- You can top the ice cream with nuts, pineapple slices, butter nuts of your choice. I didn't use any here.
- Ice cream used is pista. The combo of pista with chocolate is one of the best.
- Instead of milk for the chocolate sauce, you can add cream.