One of the simple and healthy recipe we often make at home for chappathi. Red soya bean is highly packed with proteins.
|SOYA BEANS GRAVY|
|Recipe Category:||Side Dish/ South Indian|
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes||Cooking Time:||30 minutes||Serves:||4|
|Turmeric Powder||1 tsp|
|Red Chilli Powder||1 tbsp|
|Coriander Powder||1 tbsp|
|Soya Beans||1 cup|
|Potato||1 Medium sized, peeled and cubed|
|To grind for a fine paste|
|Coconut flakes||1 tbsp|
|Fennel Seeds||2 tsp|
|Water||As required for fine paste|
Method of Preparation:
- Grind the items to be grinded into a fine paste with required water and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add chopped onions, spices, soyabeans and potato. Saute well for two minutes.
- Add the fine paste, let it simmer for five minutes for the flavour to blend in. Then add the required water and close and cook for three whistles. then put in low flame for five minutes and turn off.
- You can also add tomato.
- Adjust spice level according to your taste. Main spice is coriander. Be generous in adding for flavour.
- You can skip adding potato.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.